Chief Learning Officer magazine’s research division — the Human Capital Media Research and Advisory Group — proudly presents the 2017 LearningElite Best Practices and Benchmarking Report. This annual report gives a full account of results in the annual LearningElite program, now in its seventh year. A snapshot of this report can be found inside the 2017 LearningElite Executive Summary, available for free from Chief Learning Officer.
This report contains:
- A complete list of all ranked 2017 LearningElite organizations, Editor’s Choice winners and Winner’s Circle members.
- Aggregated demographic data of all 2017 organizations, examined by dimensional pillars.
- Extensive list of best and unique practices for all dimensional pillars of the LearningElite model.
- A comprehensive research-informed profile of the performance of an average LearningElite organization.
- LearningElite application.
- Judging rubric.
- Capstone overview and rubric.